What is Virtual number?
A virtual no, in addition referred to as DID, access no, is also a number whice indirectly related to telephone line. typically these numbers are programmed to forward incoming calls to one of the pre-set telephone numbers chosen by the client; either mounted, Mobile or VoIP. A virtual range can work variety of a entryway between ancient calls (PSTN) and VOIP.For using virtual no Subscribers use their existing phones, with none got to purchase further hardware.
How is it work?
- Just sign in and choose a Virtual number with any locality code* you wish for your virtual telephone number.
- Use our easy and instant on-line tools to attach it along with your home, cell, work or any other tele phone
- When somebody calls: you'll
- Send them to Vumber Mail
- Give them a engaged signal
- Notify them the number is out of service
- Play a custom message you produce.
- You can call from your Virtual number, too. Easily dial your Virtual number and so dial the number. It's that easy
Which company provide this services?
Some notable companies offering Virtual Numbers are:
- Voice Mail Tel
- Google Voice
- Vonage (forwards virtual numbers to a VoIP service)